TDIC1183 - Leasing Agent
Real Estate Services
Sales & Leasing
Full Time - Limited
About Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC)
Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC) is a master developer of major tourism destinations in Abu Dhabi and a key contributor to its economic and cultural progress. TDIC is behind some of Abu Dhabi’s most prestigious projects. These include two major destinations: Saadiyat – a natural island off the coast of Abu Dhabi, which will feature five leading cultural institutions designed by five Pritzker Prize winners, including the Zayed National Museum, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, and Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Desert Islands – a unique heritage-based tourism destination.
By creating investment partnerships and joint ventures, TDIC’s developments are helping to support Abu Dhabi’s evolution into a world-class destination for tourists, businesses and residents.
For further information visit www.tdic.ae
Coordinate and support Residential Leasing Activities within the Leasing division.
Your job profile will include, but not limited to the following:
- Acting as a point of contact for potential and existing tenants; logging and recording details of all potential and existing tenants; monitoring and supporting leasing activities of third party agents
- Interacting with other TDIC departments [such as Development and Property Management] and external parties [such as Hotel Operators and Facility Managers].
- Adhering to the leasing objectives and strategies set forth by the Director Commercial Sales; working with the marketing research team to source and update market intelligence and sharing the same at daily/weekly meetings, to assist with achieving the strategy and targets of the department and the company;
- Based on guidelines from the Director Commercial Sales produce correspondence both formal and informal, including letters, memorandums, leasing documentation, presentations and reports;
- Researching and monitoring handover to tenants, ensuring that all leasing activities are incompliance with any Operations Manual.
- Providing publications, reports and other documents as necessary; having regard for professional presentation and ensuring approval of senior management prior to any form of publication, internal and external;
- Maintaining an up to date database of tenants with their full details so as to facilitate the leasing process; entering all relevant information into CRM and any other system to ensure efficient management of information.
- Maintaining good relation with prospective tenants including attending meetings, presentations, oral and written communication and follow up, assisting in site visits, providing the updated leasing tools etc;
- Ensuring that office and show unit premises are well maintained and that potential and existing tenants are always provided with an excellent customer experience.
- Attending staff meeting and undertaking any other responsibilities assigned by your line manager.
- Ensuring that meeting leasing targets in respect of lead conversion, rental amounts, and absorption rates are met.
- Diploma or Higher. BSC in Business Administration and/or Economics/Finance an advantage but not essential.
- Min. 3 years experience in residential property leasing. Preferably in a mid or large size residential leasing agency and/or organization.
- Proficient in Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Search.
- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written) / Arabic is advantage.
- Problem Solving, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Performance/Results Orientation, Client Service, Communication, Technology use, Numerical Ability, Initiative, Adaptability.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV