TDIC1186 - Customer Care Administrator
Marketing, Communication & PR
Sales & Leasing
Full Time - Limited
About Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC)
Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC) is a master developer of major tourism destinations in Abu Dhabi and a key contributor to its economic and cultural progress. TDIC is behind some of Abu Dhabi’s most prestigious projects. These include two major destinations: Saadiyat – a natural island off the coast of Abu Dhabi, which will feature five leading cultural institutions designed by five Pritzker Prize winners, including the Zayed National Museum, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, and Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Desert Islands – a unique heritage-based tourism destination.
By creating investment partnerships and joint ventures, TDIC’s developments are helping to support Abu Dhabi’s evolution into a world-class destination for tourists, businesses and residents.
For further information visit www.tdic.ae
Leasing & CRM
To provide administrative support to customer care team during handover. To liaise and be focal point of contact between internal and external entities such as Delivery, Property Mgmt, FM and the contractor. To provide prompt updates to Homeowenrs on the status of remedial works, service requests, facilitation of 3rd resale, leasing and other value added services.
- To act as a focal point between Homeowner and service providers;
- To actively monitor the status of the service requests
- Follow up with contractor and Delivery team for service requests
- Send handover notices, arrange handover appointments and appointments for property inspections,
- To organize clients’ handover files and ensure all required documents are in place.
- To organize and handle filing system of Homeowners;
- To effectively liaise with other departmental administrators, coordinators to ensure smooth operation of Customer Care Managers and the team;
- To process, monitor all customer care related form bs and other official documentation as and when required;
- To act as POC for internal and external suppliers;
- To monitor and handle office supplies and IT requirements;
- To assist team with regards to workshops, conferences, trainings, presentations;
- To ensure smooth streamlined documentation and information flow in and out of department;
- To attend meetings and deliver minutes of the meetings accordingly;
- To prepare presentations, draft letters, memos, and send out emails as requested by customer care team;
- To undertake any other tasks as assigned by department managers;
- Following up on all paperwork necessary and ensuring that accurate and up-to-date information is available for entry into relevant database programs;
- Ensuring a professional and effective working relationship with clients, and reporting to the Senior Manager Customer Car and any significant issues arising;
- Conducting any communication with clients and / or your colleagues in a professional and courteous manner, and ensuring that the dress standards, overall appearance, and conduct of the sales team are appropriate to business at all times;
- Ensuring that any correspondence generated is prepared in accordance with established company guidelines with regard to accepted forms of punctuation and grammar, layout, and format, and is of a high professional standard;
- Carrying out those duties as they may arise, or as directed, in support of the company and its various divisions. This includes complying with work instructions, and/or other documentation generated by the company that stipulates procedural guidelines, standards of conduct, or relates to the terms and conditions under which you are employed;
This job description is not exhaustive and the jobholder may be required to undertake additional rules from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph