TDIC1138 - Senior Officer - MEP Review
Full Time - Unlimited
About Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC)
Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC) is a master developer of major tourism destinations in Abu Dhabi and a key contributor to its economic and cultural progress. TDIC is behind some of Abu Dhabi’s most prestigious projects. These include two major destinations: Saadiyat – a natural island off the coast of Abu Dhabi, which will feature five leading cultural institutions designed by five Pritzker Prize winners, including the Zayed National Museum, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, and Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Desert Islands – a unique heritage-based tourism destination.
By creating investment partnerships and joint ventures, TDIC’s developments are helping to support Abu Dhabi’s evolution into a world-class destination for tourists, businesses and residents.
For further information visit www.tdic.ae
Saadiyat Management Organisation (SMO)
To review and assess the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) aspects for all Building Permit and/or Building Completion Certificate applications for Saadiyat Island in accordance with the relevant building codes (IBC 2009) and standards of the Abu Dhabi Municipality (ADM).
2. Facilitate the Building Permit Architectural Review process for the DCO in order to secure Building Permits from Abu Dhabi Municipality (ADM), if required.
1. Minimum 5 years post graduate experience, at least 3 of which related to Building Assessment.
2. Demonstrated experience with large scale developments and innovative building projects.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with IBC International Building Codes and CAD Software.
4. Demonstrated experience in leading projects and project teams
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Competent in Microsoft Office Software.
High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written).
Previous work experience in the UAE and or Middle East (minimum 1 year preferred)
Able to speak Arabic (preferred but not essential)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV