TDIC1164 - Senior Property Lawyer
Full Time - Unlimited
About Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC)
Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC) is a master developer of major tourism destinations in Abu Dhabi and a key contributor to its economic and cultural progress. TDIC is behind some of Abu Dhabi’s most prestigious projects. These include two major destinations: Saadiyat – a natural island off the coast of Abu Dhabi, which will feature five leading cultural institutions designed by five Pritzker Prize winners, including the Zayed National Museum, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, and Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Desert Islands – a unique heritage-based tourism destination.
By creating investment partnerships and joint ventures, TDIC’s developments are helping to support Abu Dhabi’s evolution into a world-class destination for tourists, businesses and residents.
For further information visit www.tdic.ae
Purpose of Position:
To provide legal services not limited to counseling and consultancy in an ad hoc range of matters to the management of TDIC from inception to completion.
- Legal degree specializing in international law or contracts law
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable UAE commercial law
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic
- Middle East experience preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Advise management on legal and commercial issues related to core competencies but also on an ad hoc range of matters as and when they arise;
2. Drafting and negotiating the full range of property related commercial documents, including sale and purchase agreements, leases and licenses, musataha and usufruct agreements, community title and home owners associations;
3. Corporate joint ventures and memoranda of understanding;
4. Tendering and procurement processes;
5. Take ownership of matters from inception through to completion;
6. Work as part of an extended team to deliver against deadlines and expectations;
7. Manage and supervise external legal consultants.
8. Provide guidance and mentor the development of junior legal officer/s.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV